Astral plane

Это прагматичный сайт. Мистический и эзотерический подход к фазе только тут! Вопросы, техники, теории по астральной проекции, астральному плану, реальным путешествиям вне тела и т.д.
JesseVoss

Astral plane

Непрочитанное сообщение JesseVoss »

Hi,

The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic), medieval, oriental, and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions. It is the world of the celestial spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and is generally believed to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings. In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularised by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism. Another view holds that the astral plane or world, rather than being some kind of boundary area crossed by the soul, is the entirety of spirit existence or spirit worlds to which those who die on Earth go, and where they live out their non-physical lives. Some writers conflate this realm with heaven or paradise or union with God itself, and others do not. P. Yogananda wrote in Autobiography of a Yogi, "The astral universe . . . is hundreds of times larger than the material universe . . .[with] many astral planets, teeming with astral beings." (p.416) When Alice Bailey writes of seeing "Masters . . . upon the inner spiritual planes [who]. . . work with Christ and the planetary hierarchy," she refers to a vision she had of the unseen astral realm that these and countless other beings inhabit. Christ being in that realm, it is hard to construe it as a non-heaven.

For More Details:-
Custom explainer video animation service

Thanks!
S1908
Фазер

Re: Astral plane

Непрочитанное сообщение S1908 »

could you write where did you get this information from, please?
thx in advance.
Mira Shards
Фазер

Re: Astral plane

Непрочитанное сообщение Mira Shards »

Thank you for the information, I agree with you in your thoughts. I also think the astral world of the celestial spheres filled with spirits, angels, and immaterial beings, I can relate to this view. When you start to explore the astral plane, you realize that it is not a simulated space. If you are a practitioner, I wish you good luck and successful progress!
Страничка в ВК: https://vk.com/id437737381
Сообщество " Агарти - страна осознанных сновидений ": https://vk.com/club187517292

Живите в двух мирах одновременно...
Ответить

Вернуться в «Форум мистиков: астральный план, астральная проекция и пр.»